Quick Posting

So it's a new month already,

It's been a month plus since I last update,

Why?

I really had no time or had a topic lately to write and I have other better stuff to do

So today am writing again cause we are now in the last 2 months of the year and the best part how many of you have achieved what wanted?

For me I have achieved quite a number of things in life and bad things too.

1) I have achieve to get a good job that pays well but not the healthy environment that I want.
2) I have achieve to be more out spoken and open my sexuality and relationship friends and family
3) To keep friend close and enemy even closer and have boundaries.
4) Love and be loyal and faithful to my partner.

Bad Things

1) I have let my partner down many times in many ways. Which I really do hope that I will change for good.
2) Am planning to leave my job soon. Maybe next year, they don't seem to appreciate the staff here.
We work like dogs and they don't even care if you are dying.
3)I'm falling sick too often and losing quite a number on my weight. And I gotta really look after myself as I'm having high blood pressure recently.


I hope things will heal and that the bonds on my relationship with my partner strengthens up and that we may have each other to lean on.

One thing my bf taught me is that we all want a best friend n lover not a lover who is just a friend.

Cause at the end of the day you want someone you can talk to just about anything in life.

I would say I have found my soulmate after the longest search but hey lets not push it yea!

To our 1st year anniversary and to many more years to come!

Sincerely,

MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts