July Is Coming

So what have you all accomplish in the month of June?

I have achieved so many things in the month of June ! 


~*~ I manage to have a memorable birthday with 4 cakes this year.


~*~ Had an awesome staycation that I don't think I will forget anytime soon.

~*~ And finally did my medical check up with my partner. Scary. I shall write about it soon. An experience that tense me always.

~*~ Bonding well day by day with my partner. I can never be any more happier.

~*~ Regrouping many of my friends. Catching up with friends that I have lost contact with.

~*~ Reconnected with a friend I met 4 years ago and soon enough lost touch hahahaha. We finally met at MP when he came up to me hahahaha. What a story.( Another Story to Write)


So what is going on next month?

I'm flying of to Bangkok with boyfie!!!! I'm pretty much excited as he is too. We are just gonna have the time of our lifes and spend more quality time together... Which is what all relationship needs.

My 3 months probation is coming up soon. Nervous hehehehe I hope I get confirm and also a slight raise too? Maybe?

Well the rest of the month is gonna be busy with events and events... 

Well this is my recap for the month! More to come ! 

Stay Tune!!!!!!

Love yall!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts