Never got any better

Well work life has been great!
Throughout my 2 months at work I made a lot of close and not so close colleagues. I had 2 more manager and assistant manager on board the events team. Life has become much more interesting as I have more people to talk too. 

Being so much that I came out about sexuality at work, 1 fucking ass bitch at work decided it's cool to make fun of me that I was so and so and that my events manager should be careful, because I might just go all over him and take advantage... I mean 'wtf'???? Who in their right mind would want do so? When I got this news from my events manager and PR manager, I was fucking pissed and why spread false information? 

1st and for most I have a partner that I love and why would I want to cheat on him? What ? Just to get into his pants? Ewwww please lar my days are gone already.

2nd it is so fucking unprofessional to do so at work... 

3rd wouldn't I be breaking my trust to my partner?

4th don't you think childish to give a newcomer the wrong perception of who I am?

5th it's just plain dumb lar to pull off that kinda cheapo game on people, no wonder your boyfriend left you bitch! Can't take care of your own relationship wanna busybody with others.

I am not angry or having any dislike on them but I guess it's so unethical to do this kind of thing in the industry..

Well what I do believe in live is that one day karma will hit you bad hard but I hope not forever and that you will change. God bless you and all the best on bragging about your perfection.

Peace and out!

Comments

Popular Posts