Write Your Own Story And Destiny.

So a couple of days back a friend texted me and said :

"Hey Marc, I admire you and your partner, as in perfect relationship and so lovey dovey."

I replied back of course politely thanking him for the compliments. And also advised him.

Something I have learn through my past relationship and also from my partner, you may look up or desired a perfect relationship or a happily ever after in fairy tales but let me tell you that it does not happens. Am not saying that I'm not happy with my partner, we are happy and still loving each other and learning about each other every day.

Everybody has different way of maintaining their relationship and they write their own personal story along the way, we set our own destiny and the best way to do so is but just being you and him/her being themselves. Yes, relationship it’s a 2 way channel not 1, at times you have to compromise each other too cause if you don’t there will be more argument and fights bound to happen which will definitely lead to a shorter relationship and if you are married it will end with a divorce paper and law suit.

Nobody would want a sour relationship and bitter too. We all have walked different pathways in different relationships but never I REPEAT NEVER EVER compare it to your current relationship because you won’t see the effects now but it will eat you slowly. If your partner does listen, digest and work from it to be better and learn your partner too cause by studying your partner you can actually make it a healthier relationship. For example things he likes or dislikes, his allergies or discomforts. Those little things actually helps to show your care even if he/ her doesn’t sees it, it’s okay cause at the end of the day it’s satisfaction to your heart to see him/ her happy then upset.


Anyway I ain’t no expert too, I have my own flaws in relationships. So what I can say is that to write your own destiny and not try to perfect fairy tale relationship but a healthy and loving one. You will feel the difference. Love is like taking a vow of marriage too. Love your partner/spouse in health or in sickness till death do you apart. To be loyal, to be faithful, to trust and to believe in his/her doings. Leave it to the hands of the Lord that your relationship be showered with blessings and love. Amen!

Yes I'm a catholic. But always remember that you choose who you are cause at the end of the day, God still loves you for who you are. He breathe life to you in your mummy's womb. =)

Comments

Popular Posts