It's Being to Look Alot Like Christmas....

Hey Bloggers and Readers,

It's December, the last month of the year!

So if you have not achieve any of your goals yet you have a month to go!

Whoa!

I really don't know where to begin!

I have not blog in so so long with all the shits been getting in the office it's enough to kill me faster yet will tortures pains to my brains and soul!

So today why I manage to blog is because I finally got some alone time in the office during my lunch break to blog and rant over stuff!

I'm touch that many actually insta chat me to say why I have stopped blogging and they miss hearing me write. I'm no professional but just an ordinary guy blogging that's all. But THANK YOU from of my heart to all my readers for encouraging me to blog more. Will do my best.

So what are you all up to for Christmas?

I will be on leave for a week and will be spending quality time with my love ones.
I  can still remember how fresh my memories are over last years Christmas with 2 families to celebrate with. I could never feel so much more blessed. Being able to cook for my significant half family is a blessing from the sky. And yes, my second Christmas with him and to many more to come.

I'm still thinking of where to go for a few long vaccay with my boy all I could think is Thailand, Somewhere is Malaysia and Melbourne( that's cause my best friend is there and she has been bugging me to come with my half) . So I shall see how it goes as I might be leaving my current job to take on a new role in Singapore somewhere next year but it's to be confirmed but the money is definitely gonna be better. Hahahahaha.

So will try to update again closer to christmas on what I have baked or in store! hehehehe

stay tune!

Happy Holidays !

Sincerely,

MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts