Medical Check Up

So couple of weeks back I went for my annual medical check up, it's long due anyway and one of the main reasons was that my ex partner contracted something that no one wants.

So it got me and my bf worried. So we decided to go for it and do a complete screening and to ensure we are both safe and clean. So the experience isn't that pleasing cause each time you do them is like going for a death sentence. Cause you would not know what is going on with our body or we would not know if we contracted any. 

Well, I would recommend couples or even single ladies or gentlemen to go and do your screening once every year. Well I would recommend you to this clinic it's an LGBT friendly clinic in Petaling Jaya- Klinik Kok. (click on the clinic name to link to their page). So as you enter all you need to do is fill up your name and tell them you are there to do a health screening test. 

As you enter the doctor will definitely ask you on your sex, your role, your orientation and many more. At times it may go a little deep but do understand that the doctor is actually doing it for your own health and that you are fully screen and checked to prevent from any misunderstanding. I would say it's a good thing as it's better to screen everything then to worry later on for any sickness.

So they medical result will come out in 3- 4 working days. Which is fast. You may go and collect it, before that it would be nerve wreaking, imagine 100's and millions of things will flood into your head. So I collected my results the next Saturday, I had my partner to accompany me into the room, the best part the doctor will actually go through with you on your test result and briefly explain to you on how you may improve on certain levels for the betterment oneself.

So what was my result!!!!! Praise the lord, I'm clean and a healthy child still. So now that I know I'm clean and that I shall only have 1 partner which is my bf. So yea cheers to both of our health.

My advice to everyone that to get yourself tested..... Prevention is better then spreading it and infecting others.

P.S I'm actually planning to set up a link of where anyone could pour out their hearts and concerns regarding their health issues or personal problem. I will have a general mobile number and also an email if you need to talk about personal matters.
Let me know what you think!

Find Out more here:
https://www.facebook.com/bewhoyouarelgbt/

Comments

Popular Posts