Christmas Is Here !!!!


Can you believe it ? Christmas is actually here? I have been counting down to this day and now it's practically 2 days away, minus today..... Aren't you excited? I know I am!!!! Well what is Christmas to you? 
To many it would be a season of giving, a season of love, joy, hope, laughter and definitely a time where we are back home spending time with your family.
https://www.instagram.com/marcsequerah/
Swarovski Singapore Orchard Road
 
But to me is a time to remember our Savior was born on the 25th of December. A light of hope given to all christian around the world and to know the true meaning of Christ. Okay okay I shall not go too deep... Well keeping it short.. It's a time we should all reflect back the special day that Jesus was born and without him there wont be us here now with Christmas in the 21st century. Well I personally enjoy Christmas since I was a little kiddo, why? Let me share with you, it's a time where I used to always love knowing how many gifts I have received and my parents would actually not allow us to open until the 26th but the good part is we get to open a present of our choice on Christmas day! P.S I will always go for the bigger ones. hehehehehe the bigger it is the bigger your gifts are.... Talking about christmas tree, I was declared as the king that love to topple christmas trees hahahahaha. I did topple my house tree many times and i would be stuck under... 

Any part I love about Christmas is that everyone would come together being far or near, we would gather and yes we do caroling at home. How I miss those moments, with food spread out and lots to go around, not forgetting about the waking up early just to prepare and helping my mum out in the kitchen to prep. Some how those memories are still so fresh in my head as it was just yesterday. I love the baking part too, the cookies are always the fun part, butter cookies, pineapple tarts, chocolate chips cookies, peanut cookies, sugee cookies and many others... And the best part we eat them too while baking hahahaha. In Malaysia, we would say 'buat susah susah, memang kena cukai makan' - do so hard, must eat them first. The best part is I would play christmas song the whole day and I would go all jolly, owh well high on the festive mode. 
Okay I shall stop with my story telling, I could go on and on with it. I wont get tired of telling them... Many more Christmas to come and thank God for this year as I have someone special to spend Christmas with. 
https://www.instagram.com/marcsequerah/

Here is Sam Smith- Have yourself a merry little Christmas. I love the way he sings it as its full of expression and emotions.

Have a Blessed and Blissful Christmas and A Happy New Year 2016

https://www.instagram.com/marcsequerah/
Christmas in Marina Bay Sands

Comments

Popular Posts