A short getaway ! 🚗🚗🚗💨💨💨

So.... As everyone knows I recently started blogging and am quite new to it ... (Just came out of ice age) hahahahaha well my first few was short and brief.. But as I write or blog whatever it is.. I tend to write longer and longer P.S I hope I'm not borrrrring you with it... Lol. Well give me time and soon I will be blogging with love lots of love and in style.... Cehhhhwahhh 

As many of my friends know I went on a retreat with a friend in sekeping serendah, Selangor. I was raining a lot.. But it did not spoil our adventure.. Before that let me tell you want we did before heading there.. We headed to bens to buy our poultry and of course to everyone's need we bought Wine !!!!! I love wine !! So does someone !! Oooolala we had Argentina red wine and also a Chile white wine. Well the white wine went along with the chicken and red went along with the lamb chop... It was surprisingly good... As we main bantai pilih (means simply choose). 
Coming back to the part we reach serendah, the roads of course lar kampung don't expect highways and byways.. But it was drivable to reach. The first impression when we reach was the Air - omg it was so fresh and the greenery will say welcome back to nature! As we were led to our glass box , my my prepare for those terrains that are quite 'challenging' advisable not to wear flippers too slippery.. Hahaha once we reach we were like whoa it's so private but yet open! I love it Infact we both did!
 
Marcsequerah 
The glass box! 
The view from our room!!
 
We walked around took pictures visited and gatal gatal see other types of accommodation that are provided at the retreat. But what I love is the pool ... Can I have it in our home in the future ? Thank you  in advance if you're reading it! Hahahaha.. 

Marcsequerah 
Cool right ??? 

So the caretaker came ard 7 to light the bbq fire which was good but I think I do it better hahahaha. I'm a wild kampung boy anyway.. Hahaha we bbq in the open and it was definitely nice ... And sipping on wine ! Hahaha 

After that we decided to play a game of have you ever!!! Owh man it's wrong idea to play that game! I got so tipsy and start speaking gibberish! Hahahaha it was funny! 
But unfortunately someone tummy could not take what we had and food poisoning and tummy upset.... And man I pity someone as its a nonstop toilet call for someone ... Sorry I could not stop laughing but I love you still! Did I mention the next day I was his driver got the whole day??? It was good cause someone slept like a baby!!! Hahahaha to our next road trip ! 

https://www.instagram.com/marcsequerah/ Marcsequerah

Comments

Popular Posts