To new beginnings and career advancement!


Well I started my higher studies in 2011 doing my diploma in culinary arts, I was extremely excited as that is what I always dreamt of, being a chef in a famous restaurant cooking up a storm plating authentic or unique dishes in the state of art! After completing my diploma with a span of 1 year training in the pastry kitchen learning to handle small to large functions.. Full of challenges but I did enjoy it:.. Who knew I would not continue being a chef anymore !!! Hahahahaa


Soon after completing my diploma and my training I skipped graduation for only one reason to pursue my life long education in degree to want my bachelors ! Being able to hold my bachelors of honors with pride and glory and say to my parent I did it !! 2 years of pain and sweat; not forgetting lots and lots of gruesome torturing that I got from my lecturers (tortured in a good way btw ;-)), it made my learn and grow in many aspects in life from maturing to growth of knowledge ...  

At the end of the sem of May 2015 I finally did it !!! I graduated from my degree with a 2nd upper class honors.. I'm so proud of myself to see that I have journeyed so far able to walk side by side with my friends and also proud to see my parents smiling with joy that their children have graduated not 1 but 3 children have graduated with the bachelors in their hands and is ready for the world!!
Many asked what's my plan next? Get a job? Further my studies ? Or move to another country? Yes, I'm currently working in a good company but a shitty job!! Planning to move to better place . Any suggestions? Or job offer for me? Hahahaha. Yes I do want to continue my masters in the near future. Hahaha which means better pay! Move to another country ? That depends though cause I have to think of my other half.... If we want we have to agree on it together .... 😊😊😊 For now, I'm truly bless to have such wonderful family and friends and dear ones that I love the most !

Comments

Popular Posts