Birthday Surprise.

Well I know I'm late and I have a few drafted out blogs to publish and to edit before I can actually publish. My apologies again for the much delays in my posting. Well it comes when you have 2 things to juggle between work and personal time.

So the reason I'm writing this today is actually to celebrate my other half's birthday, let me begin with the 1st birthday dinner, well I have never taken any nor anyone of my half celebrated mine. So this was my first time ever doing so, well as my other half doesn't fancy expansive restaurants nor sky rocketing prices. So it was easy to go about actually cause cafe food as the best to go along for any occasions. Best part there are just to many to choose and being a choosy person it was challenging but we manage to choose one and settled down for it.

Well it was a practically an quiet dinner but we just enjoyed the the company of each other there and to continue the night away we left the restaurant in search for a nice cake cafe. So we ended up in one in Taman Tun (I seriously forgotten the name, my bad) but we chose our cake and knowing my other half loves cheesecake that would be a perfect pick for one. After blowing the candle we talked thru the night and yea my half enjoyed the evening. This was just a priceless moment that I will cherish no matter what.

Here comes the fun part,

Planning his surprise birthday dinner,

OMG!!!!!!! Do you know how hard is it to keep secrets from your other half?
It was torturing, it slipped I tell you so many times, my other half knowing me, suspects and tries its very best to dig and I still hold on. Did I mention that I manage to gather a few of my half close friend many could not make it as it was close to CNY and many were not in town (what a bummer!!!!). Nevertheless as we approach closer to it, Fuh!!! the planning got even tough as I actually need to think of a way to drag my half there and convince that it would be just the two of us. Oooooo did I mention there was a theme for it? I was white for dress code and gold and black for the deco!!! Hahahahaha as my this are all the favorite colors of my other half.


Then comes the big day, I had to work half day, but my mind was still thinking will he be shocked or surprised or it will be a failure!! But I carried on, with me finishing work it was str8 off to my half fetching me and then off for lunch and gym. I was so so eager just to tell him of where we are going and what I have up my sleeves but I could not. As soon the it was 5pm it was time to suit up and get my partner ready to head to the Hotel.. Ooops I forget to mention we actual did it in a hotel at  KL Hilton ( you all must be thinking, you all rich buggers! But no lar we have discounts so we used it as an excuse to hold it there.) But I was a lovely place would recommend but do expect salty food from the ala carte and cold bread rolls. Coming back to the excitement, as soon as we reach the hotel entrance, I had my partner put on a blindfold... I tell it looked so kinky, hahahaha and I was leading a blind. Don't worry dear I love you and I will never let you walk alone! <3 hahaha banging into a few things along the way but we did reach to the restaurant and omg the restaurant was full!!!!! And I was shy but at the same time it was so funny! I laughed the most that night... Baby please don't do it to me!! I love you! 

So when we reached to the table cakes in place, him in place and friends in place that was when I asked him to remove his blindfold.... Hahahahaha what I expected the most you smiled like you saw golds falling from the sky.. hahahaha but that pleased my heart as it was another success and memory to remember.

So the rest you know what happen lar!!!! We all were happily laughing and joking and it was I must the most happiest day for my partner apart for the day we got official.
I love you and adore you. Many more to come and may you enjoy them... 30 is coming in 2 years times so hang on baby, I will plan a bigger 1!


Stay tune for my next one of where we ended up in Phuket!!!



Comments

Popular Posts