Happy New Year Everybody!!!!

HaPpY NeW YeAr EvErYoNe !!!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST OF THIS.. HERE"S MY LATE POST OF NEW YEAR'S DAY.
Have a blessed and prosperous one! Well if you all have not wished the ones close to you then I guess you better get going and pick up you phone and text them, call them, email or probably drop by their place to wish them. I had an awesome new year eve and new years day planned out! Well 1st of it was kinda last minute plan got my family to stay in a hotel as their new year gift. And I got myself a nice stay too in a so called 5 star hotel in Ascott KL Sentral... It was all what we need under 1 roof.... From the kitchen to the living to the bathroom to the bed .

So how did I spend my new year... Well it was certainly quiet and peaceful. Why? Cause we cooked dinner and had a table for 2 hehehehe then watch a movie before heading out to Avenue K to watch the firework display. We got back and we had cakes and popcorns await for us Hahahaha... Owh we were watching Jurassic Park.... hahahaha on New Year's Day can you imagine that?
Anyway is was a good one cause we both fell asleep watching it.... hahahaha we are very fond of doing that....

So the next day, I cooked breakfast for my partner, hahahaha no worries it was so easy, roti parata and sardine curry and a small can of Chicken Curry. Owh I was cooking with a bathrobe on... Was just so lazy.... It was fun cause I never get to do so at home... Maybe I will do it more frequent when I have my own place.

So I did enjoy my new year, it was an awesome one and it's was certainly memorable because our Monthsary falls on the exact date of New Years day! Cool Right???? I know !!!!

Comments

Popular Posts