The Season of LoVe

So everyone must be wondering why "Why are you calling it a season of love?" Well I have been thru many emotional and several relationships. But that's the only way we get stronger and build our strength of not being hurt and to learn to let go and forgive. Everything changed in October and today am superbly blessed with my loved ones with me.

Okay enough with my long winded stories! How was everyone's Christmas? My Christmas Eve was awesome beyond imaginable. I was able to cook for another family that treated me like one of their own son! It was strange at first but after awhile I got used to it! How did it all begin? Hmmmmmm... You all must be wondering who is it ? How and all those other questions that flood into your head. Well, I got invited over for Christmas Eve Dinner and the best part that someone decided that they wanted to cook and have no idea on what do they want to cook!!!! hahahahaha hilarious... Then came Marcus the awesome came to the rescue and cooked a storm with the 2 of them! And I know you will be reading this and say wah wah his taking all the credit.... You did an awesome work too my dear.... your the best kitchen assistant I could ever ask for till you needed to slice your finger hahahahaha.... Owh kesian..... minion plaster for you! hahahaha

P.S the ideas came in a'la minute so yea but but but it was good and yummy!!!! Their parents loved it and enjoyed it... It was a relief that they did! So the menu was Baked Salmon with marination' served with market vegetables, lamb cutlets and mashed potatoes... Wait......... I missed out on my dessert! The end fail to make Log Cake! Its chocolate by the way. Oh how we all adore chocolate.....

We actually started cooking late about 6pm but we manage to accomplish everything ard 8pm fuhhhhhh that's when you have alots of extra hand to handle them.. Hahahahaha and also from experience of multitasking. With so limited amount of utensils and materials but we still manage to pull it off... And I got the green light to cook for them next time for any function but the biggest approval was from the parents that made me smile more.. Hehehehehe I will be seeing them more often then?

Did I mention we had Christmas gift opening that night, felt so paiseh sitting there and they got me gifts too.... Made me feel so close to home. Christmas is not to be spend lavishly but the priceless moments are when you spend with close ones and closer to you, then the true joy and spirit of Christmas will show. What an awesome Christmas Eve.

Moving on to Christmas Day itself!

Merry Christmas y'all.
Well I had alot of makan makan from the open house! I tell you without fail every year I get awesome food on Christmas cause I can eat like there is no tomorrow! Not forgetting the cakes and cookies that my aunt does, oooooooo its to die for especially her chocolate oreo cheesecake and pineapple tarts. Those are her hit seller. Did you know those were the days where they will actually use pork fat oil or we call it lard they will actually brush it on the pineapple tart once they are out of the oven? Why ? Its so indescribable the flavors will just burst in your mouth and melt..... I'm salivating already aren't you? Hahahaha don't lie!! Your minds are all wondering! Try them one day.

Then came to the evening I had round I don't know how many till my tummy says I give UP! I made chocolate cake and my mum made shepherds pie for a pot luck dinner at my uncles place. Man I was full!
There again I ate and ate and ate! Funny part is I did not put on a single weight! Jealous yet? hahahahaha owh well lucky me!! Everyone says wait till you hit 25 or the big 30.... Owh my did I just give you a hint on how old am I? Go on guessing those that know then just hush hush abit.... Christmas is still on for me for another few more days!

Okay okay enough about mine! Do tell me about yours! I hope I shared more then I had to with y'all! Then again do wait for my new years post!.

With Love,
Marcus Sequerah


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marc.de.ardeous
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marcsequerah/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/marcussequerah


Comments

  1. Since Marcus is the awesome cook he shall cook every weekend! hahahaha. Truly a lovely and touching write up. Not lying.

    ps - minions are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me.... it's suppose to be a give and take thing okay.... I'm cooking you're doing the dishes.
      Thank you my dear.... Aren't you truly moved? =P

      P.S minions are cuter then you! hahahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts