Trust!

Trusting is my biggest fear in life 

What is trust to you ? How do you define trust in your own ways? Well to me is believe what is being said and done by a person. If you meant it then you keep to your words and not doing the opposite of it .... I'm so particular into trusting people simply.. For a person to win my trust it would take ages if you don't have the same amount of commitment being put into. 
Especially on relationships... I used to think of it as just a relationship but now after numerous relationship I have learn that it's not just a relationship but something that you put your heart into if you think that you love that person deeply... Coming back, I never placed my hundred percent trust into any of my relationship nor in any promises given by friends or family. Why? Cause I simply don't trust that those people will help me or be by my side till the end of life. But as we are in a new year I would want to turn a brand new page with new perspective. I have put my 101% into my current relationship with my partner and I know my partner does too. People will say that we are still fresh but I know my partner is someone I have put my all and I want it to remain forever.
I have learn to trust the people more but not fully as I still believe that if you want to see results in what have imagine is to still do it on your own and not to depend and trust on others. Well trust doesn't only work for relationships but also for friendship, colleagues or even business partners; having the trust in someone that have assigned the responsibility to won't build trust but also loyalty and mutual understanding. I have a lot to change this year if I want to be a better person. So if I have ever not trust you or made you loose your trust on me! Give me that one more chance ! 

Comments

Popular Posts