A footstep towards a new career.

FINALLY!!!!!! 

I did it!! I have resigned from my horrendous company.. Which company let's keep it as it is. I'm so so gonna miss my colleagues especially my contract stuff. Well working in that area with no girls all guys team was awesome... They go all gay on each other but remain a certain amount of professionalism.. I definitely not gonna miss my director.. He would be the last person I would like to remember and if possible delete him from my life ... 

Okay enough of this.. Owh shit where are gonna go? Any new job? 

No worries I was afraid I would not get one but I got a new place to go. I will be working with Marini's group.. It's not a big company but I'm gonna enjoy working there... A position that i dreamt of which I hope it will help lead me to my dream position soon. Come find me if you're in Marini's on 57 or Marble 8. 
Am gonna be more into sales role so yea... Busy busy busy all the way...


P.S am trying to save up for a house soon!!! 

Comments

  1. Congratulations and all the best in your career advancements.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊😊 do drop by if you're in Kuala Lumpur...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts