Random Quest I been getting

Some random thoughts and also questions that I have been getting.

Looking forward for what lay ahead.
People asked me, am I gonna buy a house on my own in the future?
the answer is yes! I would definitely would like to buy a house on my own or together with my partner? Have a nicely renovated and decorated house where I know I can come home and be at peace. I would definitely would like to get a house by the age of 28. Am I too old by then?

So next is when are you getting a new car?
well, I feel a house is much more important at the moment as a car would only take me from point A to Point B that's it. I think my current car can do so.

Are gonna plan to settle down?
Well it's still to early to say but I know I would like to settle down with my partner in 3 years time being a elope marriage or a grand wedding which my partner likes. hehehehehe I'm okay with either.. 

Travelling?
Well, It's a must.. but if only budget allows me. And I rarely travel alone so there you go I'm dragging my someone in this too. Well atleast 1 international trip a year and several domestic trip would do. And not forgetting the monthly staycay that I'm currently withholding on to. 

Well that's all.


Ain't he charming?


Comments

Popular Posts