Finally Pierced !

Yes people!

After a month of delay I finally did pierced my ears which I have been wanting to do for the longest time ! 
 Finally!

How did my family reacted ?

Mum: You pierced your ears?
Me: Yes I did.
Mum: When?
Me: In Bangkok.
Mum: Clean or not? What they used? The earring you using is good quality or not?
Me: Yes, the just prick but it’s sterile and yes it’s a good quality one just like your son.
Mum: *Faints*

Sis: What’s that on your ears?
Me: Earring?
Sis: But why?
Me: Cause I want to? And I like.
Sis: I have a gay brother now and he should start piercing his nipples and maybe his manhood too.
Me: Laugh and said I shall reconsider. (HELL NO WAY I’M PIERCING ANYWHERE ELSE)
Sis: Next time we can go earring shopping dy.
Me: Sure.

Me: I pierced my ears.
Bro: Remove it!
Me: Why?
Bro: It’s not nice.
Me: My body not yours.
Bro: Okay.

The reactions of my family members are really funny at times.

Sincerely,
MarcSq.

Comments

Popular Posts