Where have I been!

It’s been a very hectic month for me, like seriously I wished I had time on my side to blog but it’s either I’m generally too lazy or too tired.

But will try my very best to blog whenever I can, so just a recap of the month since I can’t write much.

Bangkok trip was amazing we travelled a lot around in Bangkok, I enjoyed every single moment there as we had a lot of quality time spend together and it was really memorable. Plus it was more of a free and easy trip there, we had not much in plan and we go as the days take us.
The shopping was fantastic, we shop till we wished we could just have 1 more day. Don’t worry we will be back for more.


Okay enough on Bangkok.

So the rest of the week, it has been all about work, I have a lot of juicy new indeed I want to blog on here but let me keep this short. Hahahaha. So we had a lot events recently and I think I been stressing out a lot lately and seriously I hate it as it not only ruin my day but my mood. I really wish my partner would be there in bed that I could hug every night and that all my days of emo day at work would just whooooshhhh and vanish. Hahahaha.

So we are at the end of July peoples. We are stepping into August in a couple of days’ time. Let’s pray for my confirmation and also that August will be nicer to me.

Sincerely,

MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts