In for the Longest Ride

I have drawn a very deep scared line between friendship and work colleagues. I have this issue that I do not hang out with my colleagues so often and not to get to close. They may be close to you but when they turn around they are eventually stabbing you at the back to get additional credit or just to pull you down.

It has happen to me and it is happening to me again in my current company. I have drawn a line that I will stick around till I find another job or better yet for another 1 year plus just for resume sake.
I will definitely want to move to somewhere I am more free to talk and make decisions on my own and speak for myself.

I have never really enjoyed working for a boss that is a lady, they will stick up your ass like needles stabbing into it. Yes! They are a pain in the ass and I really meant that. Especially when you get those that is forever on their PMS mode .... GOD PLEASEEEE I BEG YOU TO PLEASE SAVE ME! As they will just slap you with alots of work and with no directions. It's just stupid. If you want your people to stay then treat them well. My entire events department knows what shit I go through daily but I just withstand every single one of it. As I hymn to myself that one day when I'm in your shoes, I will never gonna treat my staff as what you are doing. My team mention I handle it very well and play my cool. Yes I do but deep inside I have become another person that me myself would not be able to describe it.

Well all I hope for now is that I shall just work and ignore them. When there is a better chance to leap over. I will and I will push myself to the limits.

Sincerely.
MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts