Limits

It scary when we see or hear the word limits! 

It can mean alot of different things in life being from personal, to relationship, to work, to friendships.

Why am I writing this, well it's simple over the past months and years of my life, I practically learned alot from being myself and also to please people around me. But what is that for? so that I will look good?

Well I find it annoying and it's not nice to actually care or go through so much hardship but at the end of the day you are not appreciated for what you have done. Be it at work or personal. It's just wreaking and it really shows how much a person actually cares or better yet even bother about your effort being put in place.

So that is why I grew from it and that I just do the best I can and if they don't like it or do not appreciate it then so be it. I can't even care more or less. I will just do my best and make things easier for both parties.

  

Comments

Popular Posts