Adult life sucks!

So it's been a very long week,

I would say I work long hours, I have to literally run from 1 outlet to another and it's not funny and nice, cause I sweat easily. I'm taking on responsibilities that are not even mine and it sickens me to see that some colleagues know how to blabber but not actions done by them.

I would admit that I don't take stress very well and it is a pain in the ass. I rather have no stress then to stress. I have not been getting enough sleep lately. I have troubles sleeping at night which no one really knows about. My own parents thinks I'm thinking to much. I do get up in the wee hours, forcing myself to sleep back is tiring and I would around the bed till I find nap off again.

Lately I been into alot of unlucky situations, my tire got flat, i had car insurance to pay, and did you know Astro's bill is so fucking expansive these days. I'm literally paying for it when I clearly don't even watch, only my parents and siblings does, as I'm not home always anyway. So I have decided to terminated a few channels as it will be throwing and giving money for free to people. I finally that money is so important these days and that every single penny counts. I'm trying my very best to pay up my credit card and my student loan as well hopefully to pay off half by the end of the year. I don't care. I hate owing people money.

I hope things would get better and that I will have a much more comfortable life.

Sincerely,
MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts