August

So it's August YO!

It's either every year time flies faster or we are just aging and we are not catching enough time like we used to do during our teen years.

Today is gonna be special as I have things up in mind and planned. So I had made plans with my partner and he has no idea that I have plan all of it. Best Part is he still think I'm at work but I'm busy preparing things. So I bought his favorite flower. It was supposed to be send over to his office but then it will make a big scene at his work place so I rather not do so. So we will have a nice dinner in a cafe some where which no worries I will write soon. His Girlfriend and I went before and I think it would be nice to bring him there.

By the way it's our 9th Month together. Damn fast right? But for my partner it feels like we been together for 9 years. Nice one. We sound like an old couple. OMG I hate how that sound.
Anyway we shall see how shock will he react seeing the flowers.
Hehehehehehehehehe

I will up load the pictures soon.

Sincerely,
MarcSq 

Comments

Popular Posts