aLL AbOuT yOu.

 Adlexus
Adlexus
So this post is specially dedicate to my partner.
Who?
You will know if you have been following my blog quite frequent.
https://www.instagram.com/marcsequerah/
In Singapore
Adlexus
Why am I writing this blog about him? It's not to prove anything nor to say that I'm the luckiest guy on the earth. No it's just a platform to tell you of who he is and what he has become that will say that his

 "A man of his words".

So how long have I known him?
Well I known him from early 2015 while he was still attached with his ex. We were more like a mutual friends nothing MORE!!! We got official after a month after we met in October like finally after the months of persuasion to meet up. So we were official in November 1st till today.

What catches your eyes about him?
I don't know but I know what my heart desires and wants. The moment I saw his profile I told myself that I will one day would wanna date him and probably have something with him. If you're gonna ask what catches my eyes at the 1st look I would say his charms. I don't know why but I fell for it 1st!!!!

He came for my graduation
What do like most about him?
I like that his not like any other guys that just wanna get into your pants and that's it! Game over! His very cool and easy going. Funny part most guys would start to flirt but we never really flirt although I tried to do so but it never worked out cause we will end up having casual conversation. I do like how he sets his priority on his life by putting his family on his main followed by his work, his partner and followed by the rest. He has his targets that he always wants to achieve and he ensure that he does it. He keeps to his words and ensure that he will not promise a person if it's impossible to achieve.. We do have alot of things in common!
We like people that can speak proper english!
We like cakes and pastry and coffee,
We like travelling
We love to go gym,
We love exploring new places,
We love the same color- white,
We love musics and not forgetting karaoke!
We love taking challenges,
We don't really care what people think of us nor let them effect us.

What did you hate most before dating him?
His text messages!!!! OOOOMG!!!! He can reply you after a day or 2 hahahaha but who can blame him. You will understand when you have a job like his! Sorry honey but it's true!!!

So tell us more about him from the day you started dating him till today.

In Universal Studio Singapore
Well all I can say that he has been really supportive and caring to me and that he takes his role in the relationship seriously and I like that as it means his really into it. Adrian did tell me once that went he has good and strong feelings for the special someone he meant it from the bottom of his heart and he is never letting it go. Well we both have a crazy work life, it's either his really busy or am really caught up at work. But we still try to make time for each other but I will admit that he has sacrificed alot for me when I had to work late or on shift. He would wait for me till I end my day to go out yumcha or just to lepak with me. I really appreciate them alot. I don't think anyone would actually do that but he does it out of willingness. Well we both aren't on any dating apps that's for sure, I used to be but I told myself that I will be loyal and truthful to him as he is to me. He may not be the most unromantic guy ever but deep down in him, he is full of it but he just do not show it out. But let me tell you no matter what I will always love him and that he is like a soul partner to me. Till today I have no regrets that I'm attached to him and that I treasure every single day with him and that one day just one fine day, I shall wed him to be my husband.
In Phuket 
Well, I love his crazy character and wildness, his never boring! He always find ways to make me laugh. He can be serious which he means business but other then that his fun and jolly. Well did I tell you never to tug a war with him? He will find all means to attack back being from his legs till his mouth! He is willing to go to the extend to fetch me at times home when I do not have a car and travel back. And did I tell you he makes an excellent driver! The most safest driver ever! I have no fear seating in the car with him and go for a long driver cause I do know I'm in good hands.
Penang Bar 

Overall, I would say we are still learning about each other. 6 months is yet another number. There is gonna be alots of ups and downs that we have to endure together be it from financial, to trust and loyalty and many more. I know you would say 6 months only, but you know what  I'm ready for it. Let the road lead us there and we shall patch it together.

Mask on together?
No Roses are red,
No Skies are perfectly blue,
No Relationship are prefect,
But I love you from day one.


Happy 6th Monthsary !!!!

A simple piece together picture...


 

Comments

Popular Posts