It's JUNE!

 marcus

Yay!!!!!!!!

Why am I shouting out with gladness?

Try Guessing.......

*Drumrolls please*

Tingggggggg.... If you got it right the you know me well.... Hahahaha am kidding.

IT'S MY BURRRTHDAY!!!!

I won't say when is it as it will only just kill the surprise of you knowing it.
Well nothing much I can do also. I will be busy as f**k for the 1st week of the month, it's events everyday and a few more throughout the month. So how to celebrate?

Well if you ask me what I want for my birthday would be to have my boyfriend and spend some alone and quiet moments with him. That would just be an ultimate birthday gift that anyone could ask for. Of course if there is a birthday present comes in the picture I will gladly accept it and thank him. Hahahahaha sorry honey but you know me well enough and you do know what I wish for.

Well for my staycay this month, my boy actually told no staycay but I (MR. Itchy Hand) just had to book a staycay hahahaha. But it's gonna be fun.. We will be hosted in Holiday Inn Express Kuala Lumpur. It's set to open on the 1st of June 2016, so those have booked them, you are the pioneer batch to stay in it. I shall do a proper write up on that place too with some pictures. Owh I forgot that being an IHG member you get special privileges hahahaha.. So am gonna make the best out of it.

So tomorrow is 1st June and that we are already in the middle of the year.. And it's my 7th month together with my partner.. And we are getting better and building our pillar of love like all couples does.


Comments

Popular Posts