It's a scary world.

It's scary these days......

Prices in Malaysia isn't getting any cheaper nor any safer.....

I plan to buy a house on my own one day but looking at the rate of how the price are sky rocketing. I think I can never achieve to purchase one by the age of 28. That's like in 5 years time.

I'm planing to buy a car on my own soon this year but looking again at the price, I will be more in debts. Which I really don't want. I would like to be debt free. So I am now trying to slog my way up the ladder as fast as I can so the bigger pay check will able to sustain my spending. I always remind myself that with great mind comes great power. And with so anything is achievable!

Let me say this, as much people say I wanna get a car a house and bla bla bla... It ain't easy yea.... Saving up is the most hardest thing ever... Trust me! Plus you want to be independent and not burden your parents at the same time. I personally stopped asking my parents for money ever since I left for my internship till today. And I was training in Singapore so imagine if I had to ask my parents.... Cry them a river... Plus I know they love to snug money into my bag each time I come back but I will still quietly put it on their table back without them knowing.

Maybe it's because I just don't feel comfortable asking from them money. Or the independent personality kicking in.

So what's your story?

Be a tough bitch!


Comments

Popular Posts