Busy Month A Head

So September was a good month and as sad as it is we have to bid farewell again till we meet again next year.

So October is coming up and it's a quite a memorable month for me last year. Why?

Stay tune to my next write up.

Today's post will be more on work and nothing else.. I promise.

It's gonna be a very exhausting month for me, with F1 week coming up and the amount of event in the month of October is now standing at 13 and more still coming in! OMG 3 of  my sundays will be taken up by work but it can be replaced, so no worries. But its gonna be event almost every weekend till late.

The worse is gonna be the date closer to the end of the month where I will be required to work till 5am. It's okay it will all be paid off with a well deserved off day the next day and a vaccay trip maybe?

So here's my busy month write up, I hope I will be able to update my blog more often too but work is really killing me slowly........ I'm always sleepy by mid day. Anyway to cure this?

Anyway stay tune to my next update.

Sincerely,

MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts