Quickie!

Just quick blog for the day!

I know I have not been consistent on my blog and all but reason being I have been slammed hard with work. I have been really exhausted. Thank God, I have a loving partner at the end of the day to cheer me up!

He has been my source of energy to keep fighting for in life, so that we may have a comfortable life in future. And I thank God everyday I get with him. It's a blessing.

Moving on, I just got back from Langkawi and it was one of the relaxing trip where I really did not think of work but just spend every single moment with my love. We had a blast. And hey, we are making a great team. Well his the matured one grooming me to be one too.

Anyway I have a long week to go and I have no weekend this week. So sad for me it's gonna be work, work, work, work, work.

And hey if you are in town for MIGF, do remember to drop by Marini's On 57 counter to say hi!
Don't worry I don't bite!

Sincerely,

MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts