TIme is so limited!

It’s September Yo!
I notice that I always tend to update my blog early of the Month then it will quiet down. Why!!!!

Thanks to my awesome job! Sucks the life and gives me sleepless and multiple headaches which is still bearable.

Anyway why am I writing today! Well August has been a real bad month for me! From flat tires to car battery to car accident! I really don’t feel like driving anymore…. Like seriously! After that incident! I decided that from today onwards I’m keeping my distance far apart! And below 90km/h would be good enough.

I’m still afraid that when the car in front of me brakes! I would brake too and keep a distance! I takes one incident to change me! I’m thankful that no one got seriously injured so yea drive safe people especially when it’s raining! Do keep a distance and stay alert! I have to now fork out almost RM2k for both cars! That is insane! Lesson Learn!

Anyway, I hope to have a good September and the other months to come! I really don’t want to waste money especially hard earn money unnecessarily! Times are bad yo! Time to start saving up!

Another good news, is that I will be running away again to Langkawi for a short vaccay which is so so needed right now! Get away from all the stress and just be free and enjoy myself with my significant half. Maybe some booze too to make it less sad and appreciate the cheap tax free liquors!

I hope to write more but work keeps me taken up most of the time so yea ! Penning off now!

Sincerely,


MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts