Still Holding On.

I have not been a constant blogger recently. Many of them contacted me through Facebook or Instagram stating that they wanna hear more of what I write and also story more of my partner.
I have so much things to write but I guess they are pretty much small things and is a no need to know basis.

Anyway, I got confirmed recently with my current company and boy I tell you, I have shit loads of work to do and I'm seriously wanting to just run away and leave it all behind for awhile and come back see where to begin. Bosses and colleagues are surprisingly nicer to you when you are a permanent staff. Anyway lets see how long I will last with this company or before I move on to a better one.

Alot has asked me on my love life with my partner, I would say yes we may have our  fair share of good days and bad days, but most importantly that is we still love each other very much still. I actually can't stand that we are living apart as much as I want to live with him, but I guess it has to wait as we want to find a nice place that we can call it home at the end of the day. And better yet to ensure we are comfortable in it.

So I have not told anyone that, after I got attached to my partner; either God or the Devil itself is putting me to the test as many after that came and say to me why are you attached to him then me?
Sometimes I feel that it is selfish of them to think of it that way as I made the decision based on what I have in the moment and also what my heart desire.

I told many of them that I liked him for the longest time but I have no idea how to tell him or even put up the guts to go after him until late last year. Owh well till today I guess to be really honest I have not date anyone else except for my partner. His the only want that I can think of when I wake up and when I go to bed.

I can worry about anything but what worry most is him and his safety and also the worse part would be loosing him.

Okay okay enough of the emo and touchy thing. I'm just gonna say that I'm gonna hold on to him till my very last breathe! I will fight every single one with every single strength I have in me to keep him with me till the day we part ways in heaven or in our after life!

Sincerely,


MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts