Life is Short.


So yesterday while at work at night, I got a text from a church friend saying that my old church parish priest passed away. It sadden me quite abit as many of the parishioners were quite close with him as he brought many of the youths together. I once lost path of my faith but I remember having this small talk with him about it. Here is what he told me and I can still remember it till this very day.

Father: My dear child, you have not lost faith and neither did God lost faith in you. It just when you
open up your heart to him and he will show you the way. You need not say prayers that is so formal but talk to him as your friend or a brother in Christ, an thou shall listen and show you the way soon enough. You may not realize it but his there guiding you along the way. God love each one of us equally and no matter how bad you are, you will always be a child of God. Thank God everyday that you are alive and that he gave you life.

Till this very day I remember his words clearly in my head. I am a catholic by faith but more of a free thinker. I do believe that we only have one God.


All I can say that Father Phillip was a Father of Youth and that he helped me during my confessions. I'm still not good at it till this day but I will remember sitting with him once and he guided me and also told me that no matter what my faith for God is there and the fire inside will always burn brightly.


Rest In Peace Father Phillip Mutthu.
You will always be remembered and missed forever.
You are now above us preaching with our abba father!

Eternal Rest Grant Unto the soul of Father Phillip.
May His Soul Rest In Peace.
Amen.

A Song that I can think of Him.

What A Friend We Have In Jesus.

Sincerely,

MarcSq

Comments

Popular Posts